Could you be my gem?
Would you like to help me boost my small company and support my vision, one that first of all is born from a mission of the heart?
Are you willing to be part of an amazing adventure, based on love, meaning, authenticity, excellence, innovation and so many more important values that we are also going to build together?
Are you ready to collaborate with a workaholic, perfectionist ‘mumpreneur’?
I’m looking for a part time assistant, around 1 day per week to start, then to be discussed depending on how things develop. The position is also open to a ‘solopreneur’ who could work for me as a client.
The ideal person has their own computer and is available to come to my office in Pully for the training period and occasional meetings. Apart from this, working from home is a 100% possibility.
• Updating and creating website content
• Creating, editing and revising communications (social media, newsletter, brochures etc.)
• Proofreading of texts
• Managing ongoing blog content and blog content calendar
• Designing and launching e-mail campaigns
• Developing press releases and media relations content
• Various admin tasks (CRM, e-mails, filing)
Profile and qualifications
• Bilingual EN-FR, preferably English mother tongue with excellent English writing skills, love of words/grammar/spelling & very good French comprehension skills
• Tech-savvy, at ease with WordPress and website editing
• Ability to handle several projects simultaneously, ideally with a background in project management
• Digital marketing proficiency with excellent knowledge of the social media ecosystem
• Thorough with deadlines and prioritisation
• Forward thinking, creative, rigorous, loyal, intuitive, dynamic, positive
• (Solid understanding of SEO, web analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.): This is not a must but if you also have those skills, you might be my gem)
How to apply
Are you available immediately? I’m looking forward to receiving your resume, cover letter and salary expectations at: email@example.com